Top Tips To Make Your Eyelash Extensions Last Longer
Eyelash extensions make your eyes look beautiful. However, if you don’t take good care of them, they will be a waste. Here are some useful tips to make your eyelash extensions last longer.
• Sleep On Your Back – If you sleep face down, you will crush your extensions and they will get out of shape. You should sleep on your back or sideways to avoid this.
• Stay Away From Oil Based Products Or Waxes – If you want your eyelash extensions to last longer, you need to stay away from oil-based products such as mascara and waxes. Note that, when these extensions come into contact with oil, the glue will melt and make them loose.
• Don’t Rub Your Eyes – Resist rubbing your eyes even when they are itchy because they will remove the eyelash extensions. If possible wear sunglasses or regular glasses to prevent particles from getting into your eyes forcing you to rub.
• Don’t Use Eyeliner – If you love eyeliner, you might have a hard time staying away from it if you have eyelash extensions but you must do it. That’s because it’s hard to remove eyeliner without rubbing the eyelashes. However, if you must use eyeliner, remove it carefully using micellar water and a Q-tip. Don’t apply the eyeliner directly on the eyelash.
• Brush Your Eyelash Extensions Every Morning And Night – Use a mascara wand to brush your eyelash every morning and night to keep them in place. That way, they don’t appear jumbled or messy.
• Use An Eyelash Sealer – Apply an eyelash sealer every morning to keep the eyelash extension in place for longer. Make sure you buy an eyelash sealer without any oil-based products for the best results.
With these simple tips, your eyelash extensions will look as good as new for longer. You don’t need to replace them frequently. Get an eyelash extension to a trusted eyelash extension services with good quality products that last longer.